In 1956 owner Ron Redwood established Redwood Auto Electrical from his Papatoetoe, South Auckland based workshop. We believe Redwood Auto Electrical to be one of New Zealand’s oldest Auto Electrical businesses still in operation. Standing the test of time and providing good old fashioned honest, reliable, cost effective service. As Redwood Auto Electrical’s client base expanded and things got busier, Ron moved from his small one-man workshop progressively over the years to larger premises. Eventually Redwood Auto Electrical was re-located to 12 Jack Conway Ave, Manukau, Auckland where it is currently located and is still a thriving business today. Redwood Auto Electrical has always been and remains a local 100% NZ owned and run family business.